Thursday, May 3, 2012

Julep: Demi with Girly Bits: January Morning


Oh man, Pam from Girly Bits kills me with her awesome polishes LOL. This is two coats of Julep's Demi which is a dark wine red creme with great application and shine.  I added one coat of Girly Bits January Morning over Demi. January Morning is from the Calendar Collection and is a top coat that adds so much spice to a mani. JM has blue iridescent shimmers that are just amazing on the nail. I took a quick video of it for you so you could see the shine off of it. I love seeing shiny polishes in motion :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol when I wear a sparkly nail polish I get distracted and move my nails like you in the video! January Morning is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)